Jobs > Senior Carer (Full-time) - Farnborough, Hampshire
Have you found yourself out of work due to the COVID-19 restrictions? Do you want to help your local community in this time of need? We are looking for a Senior Carer for our Residential Care Home that provides 24-hour care and support for the elderly with mental health and dementia needs in Farnborough, Hampshire.
Entry level/NVQ level 2 Certified (health and Social Care): £9.70 on Weekdays/£10.70 on Weekends
NVQ level 3 Certified (health and Social Care): £9.93 Weekdays/£10.93 Weekends
You will be paid for the entire length of your shift.
Must be able to work a mix of shift patterns between 7:30 AM and 9:00 PM Monday to Sunday.
Weekend work is compulsory for this role but can be arranged on an alternate basis.
Required Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will:
· Have a background of caring for elderly people
· Be dedicated to delivering exceptional service on behalf of the company internally and externally
· Be flexible and reliable
· Be an effective team player
· Be compassionate, hardworking and have a positive attitude.
All applicants will need to complete an enhanced DBS check.
· Supporting the manager in the day to day running of the home
· Supervising, organising, and reviewing staff work
· Providing excellent quality person centred care, enhancing individuality and choice
· Managing complex behaviour and risks presented
· Personal Care support/prompts
· Running shifts and acting as a positive role model for staff
· Maintaining accurate records and reports
· Building strong relationships with the rest of your team
Extensive paid training and shadowing; Shift Pay; Paid holiday; PPE provided; Uniform provided; Auto enrolment in pension scheme; Unlimited ‘refer a friend’ incentives; Excellent career progression opportunities.