Jobs > Senior Carer - Aldershot, Hampshire
ACASA are looking for a caring and dedicated individual to join our amazing Extra Care team as a Senior Care & Support Worker.
Hourly rate for experienced candidate holding an NVQ level 3 Certificate:
£10.00 on Weekdays, £11.00 on Weekends
Hourly rate for experienced candidate without an NVQ level 3 Certificate:
£9.75 on Weekdays, £10.75 on Weekends
Support workers are paid for the entire length of their shift.
Working hours are based on a weekly roster including early mornings, evenings, nights and every other weekend.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have a minimum of one year’s experience within the Healthcare Industry, preferably with experience on a senior level
· Hold an NVQ level 3 in health and Social care or hold a level 2 and be prepared to work towards a level 3.
· Be computer literate and have excellent administrative and communication skills
· Be able to work efficiently in a high paced environment
· Be dedicated to delivering exceptional service on behalf of the company internally and externally
· Be flexible and reliable and possess excellent people management skills
· Be an effective team player
Key Responsibilities will include:
· Continual assessments of individual’s needs
· Setting up new packages of care
· Development and updating of care/support plans
· Working in partnership with professionals to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of Service Users
· Monitoring and supervising care workers
· To complete audits as required
· To keep up to date on current issues regarding service user care or medication
· Ensuring top quality care and support is being provided
· To participate in the on-call rota providing cover for urgent enquiries during evenings and weekends
· Ability to work flexible hours
Uniform provided; PPE Provided; Shift Pay; Paid holiday; Paid training; Auto enrolment in pension scheme; Excellent career progression opportunities; Unlimited ‘refer a friend’ incentives.